IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for a Chemist position at its facility in Fresno, CA.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– A BS or BA in Chemistry or related field
– Experience with HPLC testing of food matrices
– Strong attention to detail
– Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
– Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
The pay for this position starts at $21.50 hourly (plus $2 night shift differential during night time hours). Full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits after a brief waiting period: medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D insurance, long- and short-term disability insurance, 401(k), health and dependent care FSA plans, employee assistance program, 15 days of paid time off per year for sick leave and/or vacation, 3 days paid bereavement leave, and 6 paid holidays per year.
Applicants must be willing to work some shifts at nights and on weekends.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate to severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#63ec1988cb761927ff987c55
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single(1) PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“Know Your Rights” Poster: