IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for a Seasonal Laboratory Analyst position at its facility in Yuma, AZ.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– A BS or BA in the biological sciences or related field (required)
– Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
– Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong attention to detail
– Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
Laboratory Analyst duties include analysis of food samples for pathogens via PCR and immunoassay, various microbe enumerations, data entry, laboratory reporting, quality control, media preparation, and other duties as assigned.
This is a seasonal position that is anticipated to last approximately 6 months. The laboratory operates 24/7, so candidates must be willing to work occasional nights and weekends.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#6318e6e8cb76194ecb129311
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“Know Your Rights” Poster: