DonLevy Laboratories, part of the IEH Laboratories and Consulting Group, is now accepting applications for a Operational Laboratory Support Technician at its facility in Crown Point, IN.
DonLevy Laboratories is an independent, commercial, food testing laboratory dedicated to food safety and committed to tackling quality challenges throughout the supply chain. We perform microbiological and chemistry analyses on environmental, raw material, and finished product samples submitted by food companies industry-wide.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– A high school diploma or GED (required); an associate degree (preferred)
– Excellent verbal communication skills
– Thorough comprehension of operation and safety requirements in relation to autoclaves and boilers
– Ability to demonstrate sound judgment in day-to-day interactions
– Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
– Occasionally lift up to 30lbs above waist level
Operational Laboratory Support Technician duties include: laboratory maintenance (sanitization, cleaning, waste collection and disposal), assisting all departments with general preparation, administrative tasks, and other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position and will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#6557a73fcb76193d42e1a75a
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“Know Your Rights” Poster: