Analytical Services, Inc.
Analytical Services, Inc. (ASI) has an immediate opening for a Microbiologist to work at our environmental microbiology laboratory in Williston, VT.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– A BS or BA in microbiology or related field (required)
– Traditional and molecular microbiology lab skills
– Experience with Cell Culture
– Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
– Proficiency with data entry and computer applications (MS Office, Excel, Outlook, Word)
– Ability to learn new software
– Ability to learn and work with various lab equipment and understand their operation
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to stand for extended periods of time
– Able to occasionally lift 50lbs above waist level
Microbiologist duties include analyzing water, wastewater, sediment, biosolids, and other samples, and other duties as assigned, in a professional laboratory setting.
This is a full-time position in which the employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. ASI has a comprehensive benefits package, including available Health, Vision, Dental, AD&D and Life Insurance, paid time off, and 401k.
The laboratory operates weekends, so candidates must be willing to work occasional weekends.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate to severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
ASI requires that all employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 must be provided prior to or at the time of hire.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at:
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“Know Your Rights” Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf