IEH Laboratories, a leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for a Mechanical Engineer position at its facility in Seattle, WA.
The ideal candidate must be an Mechanical Engineer with an interest in prototype engineering of scientific equipment and automation. Ideal candidates will also have the following:
• A bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or closely related field.
• At least 2 years of relevant experience
• Solid (better than proficient) experience in 3D modeling
• Hands-on rapid prototyping experience is a must.
• Product design experience (preferred).
• Ability to take on a project from concept to production.
• Willingness to learn and work in a team environment.
This is a full-time position in which the employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The laboratory operates weekends, so candidates must be willing to work some weekends.
IEH requires that all employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by CDC guidelines) for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 must be provided prior to or at the time of hire.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#630e4f5ecb76194ecb750ecd
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your resume and other documents, such as portfolio, in a combined, single(1) PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“EEO is the Law” Poster: