IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for the Laboratory Courier/Lab Support position at its facility in Salinas, CA.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
• A high school diploma or GED (required); an associate degree in Biology or related field (preferred but not required)
• Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to regularly lift up to 50lbs above waist level
• Experience with route driving and customer service (preferred)
• A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Laboratory Courier/Lab Aid duties include: safely transporting samples from customers to the lab on a fixed schedule, general laboratory cleaning, and other duties as assigned.
The pay range for this position is $16.50 – $17.50 hourly (plus night shift additional pay). This is a full-time position that is eligible for the following benefits after a brief waiting period: medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D insurance, long- and short-term disability insurance, 401(k), health and dependent care FSA plans, employee assistance program, 15 days of paid time off per year for sick leave and/or vacation, 3 days paid bereavement leave, and 6 paid holidays per year.
The laboratory operates weekends, so candidates must be willing to work some weekends.
The schedule for this position is Monday-Saturday (including rotating Sundays), from 11:30pm to 8:00am.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#659da6d8cb76193d42736132
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“Know Your Rights” Poster: