Analytical Services, Inc. (ASI) has an immediate opening for a Laboratory Analyst to work at our environmental microbiology laboratory in Williston, VT.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– A BS or BA in Microbiology or a related field (required)
– Experience with cell culture
– Prior laboratory experience, including traditional molecular microbiology lab skills and a strong understanding of aseptic technique in the lab (required)
– Proficiency with data entry and computer applications (MS Office, Excel, Outlook, Word) (required)
– Ability to learn new software
– Ability to work with different equipment and understand their operation
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and strong attention to detail
– Ability to stand for long periods of time
– Ability to regularly lift up to 30lbs above waist level
The successful candidate will be trained using Standard Operating Procedures to work independently and as part of the Laboratory Operations team in a fast-paced, professional laboratory environment to analyze water, wastewater, sediment, biosolids, and other samples.
This is a full-time position in which the employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. ASI has a comprehensive benefits package, including available Health, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance, paid time off, and 401k.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate to severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#62e86381cb76194ecb59ea2d
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“Know Your Rights” Poster: