Analytical Services, Inc. (ASI) has an immediate opening for a Laboratory Analyst to work at our environmental microbiology laboratory in Williston, VT.
Applicants must possess a BS or BA in Microbiology or a related field. Prior laboratory experience is required.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
– Traditional and molecular microbiology lab skills
– Proficiency with data entry and computer applications (MS Office, Excel, Outlook, Word)
– Ability to learn new software
– Ability to work with different equipment and understand their operation
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Self-motivated and strong attention to detail
– Ability to stand for long periods of time
– Able to regularly lift 50lbs
The successful candidate will be trained using Standard Operating Procedures to work independently and as part of the Laboratory Operations team in a fast-paced, professional laboratory environment to analyze water, wastewater, sediment, biosolids, and other samples.
This is a full-time position in which the employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. ASI has a comprehensive benefits package, including available Health, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance, paid time off, and 401k.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate to severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
ASI requires that all employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by CDC guidelines) for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 must be provided prior to or at the time of hire.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#62e86381cb76194ecb59ea2d
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“EEO is the Law” Poster: