IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for a Laboratory Analyst – Rotating Shift position at its facility in Decatur, AL.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– A BS or BA in the biological sciences or related field (required)
– Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
– Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong attention to detail
– Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
The Laboratory Analyst duties include: analysis of food samples for pathogens via PCR and immunoassay, various microbe enumerations, data entry, laboratory reporting, quality control, media preparation, and other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position in which the employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The schedule for this position is 5:00pm to 5:00am on a rotating shift basis.
The laboratory operates weekends, so candidates must be willing to work some weekends.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#65c12367cb76193d42497e57
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“Know Your Rights” Poster: