IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for a Laboratory Analyst – Rotating Night Shift position at its facility in Gaffney, SC.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– Associate degree in Biology or related field (required); BS or BA in the biological sciences or related field (preferred)
– Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
– Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
– Strong attention to detail
Laboratory Analyst duties include analysis of food samples for pathogens via PCR and immunoassay, various microbe enumerations, data entry, laboratory reporting, quality control, media preparation, and other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position in which the employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The schedule for this position is a rotating 12hr night shift, from 8:00pm to 8:00am.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#648cec6ecb76195f33be0b42
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“Know Your Rights” Poster: