IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for the Laboratory Analyst position at its facility in Memphis, TN.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– A BS or BA in the biological sciences or a related field (required)
– Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
– Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong attention to detail
– Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
Laboratory Analyst duties include: analysis of food samples for pathogens via PCR and immunoassay, various microbe enumerations, data entry, laboratory reporting, quality control, media preparation, and other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position and will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The schedule for this position is Sunday to Thursday from 7am to 3pm. The laboratory operates weekends, so candidates must be willing to work some weekends.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#628bbb01cb76191c70a08596
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“Know Your Rights” Poster: