IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for a Laboratory Analyst position at its facility in Richmond, VA.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– A BS or BA in the biological sciences or related field
– Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
Laboratory Analyst duties include: analysis of food samples for pathogens via PCR and immunoassay, various microbe enumerations, data entry, laboratory reporting, quality control, media preparation, and other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position and is eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The laboratory operates in 10hr shifts, including weekends, so candidates must be willing to work occasional weekends.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#65c64dd7cb76193d42b71a0c
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“Know Your Rights” Poster: