IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for a Laboratory Analyst – 12hr Rotating Shift position at its facility in Gaston, SC.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– A high school diploma or GED (required); An AA, AS, BS or BA in the biological sciences or related field (preferred)
– Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
Laboratory Analyst duties include analysis of food samples for pathogens via PCR and immunoassay, various microbe enumerations, data entry, laboratory reporting, quality control, media preparation, and other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position and is eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The laboratory operates weekends, so candidates must be willing to work occasional weekends.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#64024005cb761927ffd4e9b5
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer
M/F/V/D “Know Your Rights” Poster: