There is no guarantee that even a responsible business will never have a crisis involving product recalls or foodborne illness investigations. When such a crisis occurs, the economic impact on a business is directly related to the speed, extent and proficiency of the response.
IEH has provided support for all major foodborne outbreaks in the U.S. since 1993.
Crisis Management Services
Able to design enhanced food safety systems to allow continued operations while problems are addressed through:
- Rapid deployment of field teams to perform HACCP reassessment
- Laboratory capacity to support enhanced food safety systems
- Coordination of facility communications with local, state and federal (CDC, FSIS, FDA regulatory agencies
- Coordination of facility response efforts including recall notifications, traceback and customer relations
- Expert analysis and claim investigation from in-house physicians and epidemiologists
- Litigation support