IEH Laboratories and Consulting Group features several full-service chemistry laboratories that serve the needs of growers and food manufacturers with both classical chemistry methods as well as the most advanced chromatographic methods, including LC-MSMS, ICP-MS and GC-MS.
IEH-Environmental Micro Analysis (EMA) Laboratory is the head laboratory of our pesticide residue testing specialty division. EMA uses state-of-the-art instrumentation such as LC-MSMS, GC-MS, HPLC and GC for pesticide testing.
- US-FDA, European Union & Japanese Positive List
- US-FDA Import Screen
- US-FDA residue analyses for detained foods (Detention Without Physical Examination)
- USDA Food Safety & Inspection Service (FSIS) Pesticide Screen
- US-EPA Soils and Water Screen
- California Department of Food & Agriculture (CDFA) Positive List
- Carbamate Screen
- Chlorinated Herbicide Screening
- Organonitrogen/Organophosphate Screen
- Organochlorine/Synthetic Pyrethroid Screen
Chemistry & Nutritional Testing
IEH Laboratories provide powerful, state-of-the-art analytical technologies to perform chemical and nutritional testing of diverse matrices.
- US-FDA Nutritional Labeling and Education Act (NLEA) Testing
- Food, Drug & Cosmetic Act (FD&C) Colors
- Vitamin Testing
- Proximate Analyses
- Fatty Acid Profile
- Dietary & Crude Fiber
- Organic Acid Profiles
- Fat and Oil
- Metals and Minerals
- Amino Acids
Trace Residue Chemistry
IEH-Aquatic Research Laboratory specializes in trace residue analyses in food, fee, soil and water samples using advanced LC-MSMS, GC-MS, HPLC and ICP-MS technologies.
- US-EPA Contract Laboratory Program – target compounds & analytes
- Heavy Metals
- Heavy Metal Speciation
- Illegal Dyes and Colorants
- Veterinary Residue Screen
- Melamine & Cyanuric Acid
- Full drinking water inorganics
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- Primary pollutants in water and soil
- Tannin and Lignin
- Phthalate Screen
Food Packaging & Contact Material Testing
- Heavy Metals
- Mineral Oils
Acrylamide Testing Services
IEH analytical offers acrylamide testing services (LCMSMS) for detection and quantification down to a 10 ppb reporting limit. Using cutting edge laboratory analytical equipment IEH offers acrylamide testing support for quality control and regulatory requirements.
Pet Food Testing
IEH Laboratories offers analytical pet food testing services for major analytical chemistry issues such as Pentobarbital and Salmonella as well guaranteed analysis. Our analytical pet food testing offerings range from Guaranteed Analysis, Microbiology Services, Chemistry & Trace Residue Services, and Nutritional Services. In addition we also offer consulting services for the pet food industry in the form of recall support, process validation. allergen control programs, and many more consulting services.