IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for a Web Designer position at its facility in Seattle, WA.
We are looking for a Seattle-based Web Designer to support our Digital Marketing Department in creating effective and engaging web experience to present our brand, products, and services. This position will work closely with cross-functional teams to understand our target audience, support our vision, and drive revenue growth.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
● A Bachelor’s Degree in Web Design, Computer Science, Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, or other relevant fields (required)
● Experience with WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, or similar visual design and wire-framing tools
● Experience in SEO, including utilizing tools like Google Analytics
● Strong organizational skills and a very high level of attention to detail
● Ability to spot design inconsistencies in color, spacing, fonts, etc., easily when presented
● A great work ethic and the ability to work under pressure and maintain quality across multiple assignments
● Interest in science, food microbiology, and food safety is helpful
Web Designer duties include, but are not limited to:
● Maintaining corporate website presence with regular updates to content
● Assisting with creation of new web pages or content modules for corporate websites
● Acting as point-of-contact for all website requests and interacting with the IT Department for larger website requests
● Providing design assistance to other marketing and internal communications materials, as needed
● Developing and managing email campaigns, including planning and management of email content calendar, copywriting, requests for creative assets, management of the review/approval process before deployment, etc.
● Assisting with planning and preparing for webinars and tradeshows
● Collaborating with stakeholders and designers to improve and update site structure, page construction, and SEO
The pay range for this position is $22.00 – $24.00 hourly. Full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits after a brief waiting period: medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D insurance, long- and short-term disability insurance, 401(k), health and dependent care FSA plans, employee assistance program, 15 days of paid time off per year for sick leave and/or vacation, 3 days paid bereavement leave, and 6 paid holidays per year.
To apply for this position please, access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#6462a790cb761927ff20b0ed
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references (we encourage you to also submit unofficial
transcripts) in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“Know Your Rights” Poster: