IEH Laboratories, a leader in food safety, is now accepting applications for a Seasonal Field Technician position at its facility in Yuma, AZ.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
• A high school diploma or GED (required)
• Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
• Ability to work outdoors (involving constant standing/walking, typically on uneven terrain, and frequent bending/stooping, reaching, and grasping)
• Strong understanding of proper sampling and preservation techniques (including aseptic technique in sampling)
• Ability to comply with all safety and GMP regulations while at client facilities
• A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Field Technician/Sampling duties include collecting samples from client sites/required locations, transporting samples according to acceptable procedures, recording data and filling out report forms, upkeep and routine maintenance of company vehicles, and other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position and is eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#65565e6acb76193d42c8c874
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“Know Your Rights” Poster: