Unitech Scientific, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for the Scientific Product Assistant position at its facility in Hawaiian Gardens, CA.
Unitech Scientific is a leader in design and manufacturing of winery lab test kits and also provides and services wine testing systems. As an employee of Unitech Scientific, you will have opportunities for growth and training in a congenial small group of laboratory professionals, competitive pay, and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.
Applicants must possess a BS or BA in the physical sciences or related field.
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills:
– College level course-work in physical sciences and scientific terminology (preferred)
– Outstanding abilities to communicate in person, in writing, and over the phone
– Demonstrated computer and internet literacy, and familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
– Attention to detail and good record keeping skills
– Ability to learn new tasks quickly and execute work autonomously
A successful candidate will be able to:
– Review and perform equipment calibrations and maintenance
– Provide support to our customers following our company guidelines to ensure customer satisfaction
– Perform tests with our reagent kits on analyzers
– Assemble kits and manage activities in support of production
– Oversee inventory and maintain stock of production and QC lab supplies and reagents
This is a full-time position in which the employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The laboratory operates weekends, so candidates must be willing to work some weekends.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate to severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#628e5ee5cb76191c70c7992c
Unitech Scientific requires that all employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by CDC guidelines) for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 must be provided prior to or at the time of hire.
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references (we encourage you to also submit unofficial
transcripts) in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“EEO is the Law” Poster: