DonLevy Laboratories, part of the IEH Laboratories and Consulting Group, is now accepting applications for a Sample Administration Technician – Evening Shift position at its facility in Crown Point, IN.
DonLevy Laboratories is an independent, commercial, food testing laboratory dedicated to food safety and committed to quality challenges throughout the supply chain. We perform microbiological and chemistry analyses on environmental, raw material, and finished product samples submitted by food companies industry wide.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– A high school diploma or GED (required); an associate degree (preferred but not required)
– 1 year of customer service experience (required)
– Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Excel, Word)
– Typing speed of 35 WPM and proficiency with 10-key data entry
– Excellent verbal communication skills
– A friendly and professional demeanor
– Ability to complete administrative tasks and general support
– Demonstrate sound judgment in day-to-day interactions
– Multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment
– Occasionally lift 30lbs
Sample Administration Technician duties include: handling incoming calls and assisting customers, dispatching and monitoring courier activity, inventory and quality control, data entry, ensuring report accuracy, and other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position in which the employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#62e47615cb76194ecb3631cc
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“EEO is the Law” Poster: