IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for a PT Microbiology Laboratory Technician position at its facility in St. Paul, MN.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– A high school diploma or GED (required); an associate degree in Biology or related field (preferred)
– Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
– Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
– Strong attention to detail
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
Laboratory Technician duties include: analysis of food samples for pathogens via PCR and immunoassay, various microbe enumerations, data entry, laboratory reporting, quality control, media/sample preparation, and other duties as assigned.
The laboratory operates weekends, so candidates must be willing to work some weekends.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
To apply for this position please, access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#64513e2bcb761927fff785c9
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“Know Your Rights” Poster: