Microbiologique Inc. is now accepting applications for Production Analyst positions at its facility in Seattle, WA.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– An associate degree in Biology or related field (required); a BS or BA in the biological sciences or related field (preferred)
– Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
– Manual dexterity
– Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
– Proficiency with data entry and computer applications including MS Word and Excel
– Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures(SOPs) for manufacturing of test kits
Job duties include making reagents, kit manufacturing, packaging and labeling to comply with lab standards and other duties as assigned.
Full-time and part-time positions are available. The pay range for this position is $20.00 – $22.00 hourly. Full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits after a brief waiting period: medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D insurance, long- and short-term disability insurance, 401(k), health and dependent care FSA plans, employee assistance program, 15 days of paid time off per year for sick leave and/or vacation, 3 days paid bereavement leave, and 6 paid holidays per year.
The laboratory operates weekends, so candidates must be willing to work occasional weekends.
Microbiologique requires that all employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 must be provided prior to or at the time of hire.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#63acdb16cb761927ffb7af7b
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“Know Your Rights” Poster: