IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for a Part-time Laboratory Courier position – Weekend Shift at its facility in West Jordan, UT.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
• A high school diploma or GED (required); an associate degree in Biology or related field (preferred but not required)
• Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
• Ability to occasionally lift 50lbs above waist level
• Ability to regularly lift 30lbs above waist level
• A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Laboratory Courier duties include: data entry, inventory control, safely transporting samples from customers to the lab on a fixed schedule, cleaning and maintaining coolers for sample transport, and other duties as assigned.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
IEH requires that all employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by CDC guidelines) for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 must be provided prior to or at the time of hire.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at:
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“EEO is the Law” Poster: