IEH-JL Analytical Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for the Office Assistant position at its facility in Modesto, CA.
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree.
A successful candidate must be able to:
– Handle incoming calls and assist customers
– Order and maintain office supplies
– Handle shipping and receiving
– Complete administrative tasks and provide general support
– Demonstrate sound judgment in day-to-day interactions
– Multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment
– Occasionally lift 50lbs
– Regularly lift 30lbs
In addition, candidates must have the following skills/capabilities:
– Excellent verbal communication skills
– Be well-organized and detail-oriented
– Able to work well with others
– Friendly, professional, reliable, and presentable
– Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
This is a full-time position in which the employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period.
IEH requires that all employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by CDC guidelines) for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 must be provided prior to or at the time of hire.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at:
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“EEO is the Law” Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf