IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for the Media Prep Tech – 12hr Rotating Shift position at its facility in Mapleville, RI.
High School education or GED required; an Associate’s Degree in a scientific field is preferred.
The duties and skills required for the Media Prep Technician include:
– Preparation of and QC of various medias
– Maintenance of documentation
– Sample preparation, inventory and other laboratory duties
– Exhibit a detail-oriented approach in handling all tasks
– Present professionally and demonstrate sound judgment in day to day interactions
– Communicate effectively
– Use MS Office (Excel, Word) proficiently
– Able to regularly lift 30lbs above waist level
Pre-employment background check required.
A Full-time employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The laboratory operates on weekends so candidates must be willing to work some weekends. The hours for this shift are 9am to 9:30pm.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
IEH requires employees to provide proof of vaccination for COVID-19 prior to or at the time of hire.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at:
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“EEO is the Law” Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf