Environmental Micro Analysis, Inc. (EMA) is now accepting applications for a Laboratory Technician position at its facility in Woodland, CA.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– A BS or BA in the Chemistry or related field
– Knowledge on pesticide residue testing
– Familiarity with GC and HPLC instruments
– Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
The Laboratory Technician duties include: media/sample preparation, sample sorting and log-in, supervised specific sample testing steps, transcribing results, data entry, inventory control, washing glassware, general laboratory cleaning, and other tasks as assigned.
This is a full-time position and will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. General lab hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm The laboratory operates on weekends so candidates must be willing to work some weekends.
EMA is a pesticide laboratory. Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
EMA requires that all employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by CDC guidelines) for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 must be provided prior to or at the time of hire.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#62f554c6cb76194ecb1329cd
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“EEO is the Law” Poster: