IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for a Laboratory Technician position at its facility in Richland, WA.
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills:
– A high school diploma or GED (required); an associate degree in Biology or related field (preferred but not required)
– Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
– Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
– Strong attention to detail
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to self-motivate
– Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
The Laboratory Technician duties include: media/sample preparation, sample sorting and log-in, performing specific sample testing steps (under supervision), transcribing results, data entry, inventory control, washing glassware, general laboratory cleaning, and other tasks as assigned by management.
This is a full-time position and is eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The laboratory operates weekends, so candidates must be willing to work some weekends.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
IEH requires that all employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by CDC guidelines) for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 must be provided prior to or at the time of hire.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#62e2ebbdcb76194ecb1db7c3
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“EEO is the Law” Poster: