IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for a Laboratory Technician – Night Shift position at its facility in Carol Stream, IL.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– A high school diploma or GED (required); an associate degree in Biology or related field (preferred but not required)
– Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
– Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
– Strong attention to detail
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
Laboratory Technician duties include: analysis of food samples for pathogens via PCR and immunoassay, various microbe enumerations, data entry, laboratory reporting, quality control, and media/sample preparation.
This is a full-time position and is eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The schedule for this position is Monday to Friday from 10pm to 6am. The laboratory operates weekends, so candidates must be willing to work some weekends.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
IEH requires that all employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by CDC guidelines) for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 must be provided prior to or at the time of hire.
To apply for this position please, access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#62ab6bdccb76191c704c6b77
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“EEO is the Law” Poster: