IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for a Laboratory Technician position at its facility in Bloomsburg, PA.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
• A high school diploma or GED (required); an associate degree in Biology or related field (preferred)
• Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
Laboratory Technician duties include: media/sample preparation, sample sorting and log-in, performing specific sample testing steps (under supervision), transcribing results, data entry, inventory control, washing glassware, general laboratory cleaning, and other tasks as assigned.
This is a full-time position and is eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The laboratory operates 24/7, so candidates must be willing to work occasional nights and weekends.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#63c06514cb761927ffbb9fef
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“Know Your Rights” Poster: