IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for a Laboratory Technician – 12hr Rotating Day Shift position at its facility in Conley, GA.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– A high school diploma or GED (required); an associate degree in Biology or related field (preferred)
– Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
– Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong attention to detail
– Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
Laboratory Technician duties include: media/sample preparation, sample sorting and log-in, sample testing steps (under supervision), transcribing results, data entry, inventory control, washing glassware, general laboratory cleaning, and other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position and is eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The schedule for this position is on a rotating shift basis: the first week is Wednesday-Thursday, from 9:00am to 9:00pm; the second week is Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 7:00am to 7:00pm.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#62f16482cb76194ecbd72e53
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“Know Your Rights” Poster: