IEH Laboratories, a leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for the Laboratory Support Position at its facility in Seattle, WA.
Candidates must possess a High School diploma or GED.
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills and capabilities:
– Strong attention to detail
– Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
– Ability to learn new software
– Ability to learn and work with various lab equipment and understand their operation
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
– Able to regularly lift 30lbs above waist level
– Able to occasionally lift 50lbs above waist level
The Laboratory Support duties may include but are not limited to: media/sample preparation, sample sorting and log-in, supervised specific sample testing steps, transcribing results, data entry, inventory control, washing glassware, general laboratory cleaning, possible courier duties, and other tasks as assigned by management.
This is a full-time position in which the employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The laboratory operates weekends, so candidates must be willing to work some weekends.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate to severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
IEH requires that all employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by CDC guidelines) for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 must be provided prior to or at the time of hire.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at:
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“EEO is the Law” Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf