IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for a Laboratory Sample Prep Technician position at its facility in Fresno, CA.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– A high school diploma or GED (required); an associate degree in Biology or related field (preferred, but not required)
– Some laboratory experience (preferred)
– Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
– Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
– Strong attention to detail
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
This position is responsible for preparation and QC of various medias, maintenance of documentation, sample preparation, inventory, and other laboratory duties.
This is a full-time position in which the employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The laboratory operates weekends, so candidates must be willing to work some weekends.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate to severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
IEH requires that all employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by CDC guidelines) for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 must be provided prior to or at the time of hire.
In order to complete the application process, you may apply via our online portal: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#62f54c23cb76194ecb124482
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“EEO is the Law” Poster: