IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for a Courier position at its facility in Richland, WA.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
• A high school diploma or GED (required); an associate degree in Biology or related field (preferred)
• Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 50lbs above waist level
• Ability to regularly lift up to 30lbs above waist level
• A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Courier duties include safely transporting samples from customers to the lab on a fixed schedule, cleaning and maintaining coolers for sample transport, data entry, inventory control, and other duties as assigned.
The pay rate for this position is $18 hourly. This is a full-time position and is eligible for the following benefits after a brief waiting period: medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D insurance, long- and short-term disability insurance, 401(k), health and dependent care FSA plans, employee assistance program, 15 days of paid time off per year for sick leave and/or vacation, 3 days paid bereavement leave, and 6 paid holidays per year.
The shift for this position is from 6am to 6:30pm (including an unpaid 30 minute meal break), operating in a rotational two-week schedule: the first week is Monday and Tuesday, and Friday through Sunday; the second week is Wednesday and Thursday.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#62f54cb2cb76194ecb1254c2
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“Know Your Rights” Poster: