IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for the Laboratory Courier/Media Prep Tech position at its facility in West Jordan, UT.
An associate degree in biological sciences or related field, and/or some laboratory experience is preferred.
The Laboratory Courier/Media Prep Tech duties and skills include:
– Preparation and QC of various medias
– Documentation maintenance
– Sample preparation, inventory and other laboratory duties
– Exhibit a detail-oriented approach in handling all tasks
– Present professionally and demonstrate sound judgment in day to day interactions
– Communicate effectively
– Use MS Office (Excel, Word) proficiently
– Safely transporting samples from customers to the lab on a fixed schedule
– Cleaning and maintaining coolers for sample transport
– Able to occasionally lift 50lbs above waist level
– Able to regularly lift 30lbs above waist level
– Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
This is a full-time position, in which the employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The laboratory operates weekends, so candidates must be willing to work some weekends.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
IEH requires employees to provide proof of vaccination for COVID-19 prior to or at the time of hire.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#6196d4e2cb7619451737c96d
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“EEO is the Law” Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf