IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for the Laboratory Courier/Lab Aid position at its facility in Fresno, CA.
An associate degree in Biology or related field is preferred, but not required. High school diploma or GED is required.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– Some science knowledge/training/education
– Ability to communicate clearly and professionally and be attentive to customer care/service
– A friendly and professional demeanor, and adhere to the company’s grooming and dress code policies (neat and clean)
– Ability to regularly lift 50lbs
– A valid California driver’s license and clean driving record
– Previous route driving experience and customer service is preferred.
Laboratory Courier duties include safely transporting samples from customers to the lab on a fixed schedule and other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position and is eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The schedule for this position is Tuesday to Saturday from 2pm to 10:30pm.Candidates must be willing to work nights and weekends, as needed.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
IEH requires that all employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by CDC guidelines) for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 must be provided prior to or at the time of hire.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at:
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“EEO is the Law” Poster: