IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for a Laboratory Courier position at its facility in Bloomsburg, PA.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
• A high school diploma or GED (required); an associate degree in Biology or related field (preferred)
• Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 50lbs above waist level
• Ability to regularly lift up to 30lbs above waist level
• A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Laboratory Courier duties include: safely transporting samples from customers to the lab on a fixed schedule, cleaning and maintaining coolers for sample transport, data entry, inventory control, and other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position and is eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. This position operates in 12hr rotating shifts, from 10am to 10pm. The laboratory operates 24/7, so candidates must be willing to work some nights and weekends.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#6557e922cb76193d42e8ae5b
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“Know Your Rights” Poster: