IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for a Laboratory Analyst position at its facility in Sparta, WI.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– An associate degree in Biology or related field (required); a BS or BA degree in Biology or related field (preferred, but not required)
– Strong attention to detail
– Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
– Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
Laboratory Analyst duties include: analysis of food samples for pathogens via PCR and immunoassay, various microbe enumerations, data entry, laboratory reporting, quality control, media preparation, and other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position in which the employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The schedule for this position is Wednesday to Saturday, from 6:00am to 4:00pm. The laboratory operates weekends, so candidates must be willing to work nights and weekends.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
IEH requires that all employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by CDC guidelines) for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 must be provided prior to or at the time of hire.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#62f16b80cb76194ecbd7ffbe
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“EEO is the Law” Poster: