IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for a Laboratory Analyst – Night Shift position at its facility in St. Paul, MN.
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills:
– An associate degree in biological sciences or related field (required); a BS or BA in the biological sciences or related field (preferred but not required)
– Strong attention to detail
– Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
– Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
Laboratory Analyst duties include: analysis of food samples for pathogens via PCR and immunoassay, various microbe enumerations, data entry, laboratory reporting, quality control, and media preparation.
This is a full-time position and will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The laboratory operates on weekends, so candidates must be willing to work some weekends.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
IEH requires that all employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by CDC guidelines) for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 must be provided prior to or at the time of hire.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#62cca63acb76194ecbcb1e7e
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“EEO is the Law” Poster: