Institute for Environmental Health, Inc.
IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for a Laboratory Analyst position at its facility in Lakeland, FL.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– A BS or BA in the biological sciences or related field (required)
– Strong attention to detail
– Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
– Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
Laboratory Analyst duties include: analysis of food samples for pathogens via PCR and immunoassay, various microbe enumerations, data entry, laboratory reporting, quality control, media preparation, and other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position and will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The laboratory operates on weekends so candidates must be willing to work some weekends.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#6411f961cb761927ffec2368
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“Know Your Rights” Poster: