Institute for Environmental Health, Inc.
IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for a Laboratory Analyst – Day Shift position at its facility in Jerome, ID.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– A high school diploma or GED (required); an associate degree in Biology or related field (preferred)
– Strong attention to detail
– Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
– Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
Laboratory Analyst duties include: analysis of food samples for pathogens via PCR and immunoassay, various microbe enumerations, data entry, laboratory reporting, quality control, media preparation, and other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position and is eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The laboratory operates weekends, so candidates must be willing to work occasional weekends.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#6419fd35cb761927ff6ad58e
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“Know Your Rights” Poster: