IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for the Lab Media Prep Technician – Day Shift position at its facility in Sparta, WI.
An associate degree in Biology or related field is preferred but not required. High school diploma or GED is required.
The duties and skills required for the Media Prep Technician include:
– Preparation of and QC of various medias
– Maintenance of documentation
– Sample preparation, inventory and other laboratory duties
– Exhibit a detail-oriented approach in handling all tasks
– Present professionally and demonstrate sound judgment in day to day interactions
– Communicate effectively
– Use MS Office (Excel, Word) proficiently
– Able to regularly lift 30lbs above waist level
This is a full-time position in which the employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The laboratory operates weekends, so candidates must be willing to work some weekends.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
IEH requires that all employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by CDC guidelines) for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 must be provided prior to or at the time of hire.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at:
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“EEO is the Law” Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf