IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for a Lab Media Prep Tech position at its facility in Sparta, WI.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– A high school diploma or GED (required); an associate degree in Biology or related field (preferred, but not required)
– Some laboratory experience (preferred)
– Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word)
– A detail-oriented approach in handling all tasks and ability to demonstrate sound judgment in day-to-day interactions
– Effective communication skills
– Ability to regularly lift 30lbs above waist level
The duties and skills required for the Media Prep Technician include: preparation of and QC of various medias, sample preparation, operation and maintenance of laboratory equipment, inventory and quality control, maintenance of documentation, laboratory housekeeping, and other laboratory duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position in which the employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The schedule for this position is Monday to Friday, from 8:00am to 4:00pm. The laboratory operates weekends, so candidates must be willing to work some weekends.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
IEH requires that all employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by CDC guidelines) for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 must be provided prior to or at the time of hire.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#62f28e22cb76194ecbe73cfa
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“EEO is the Law” Poster: