IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for the Lab Courier/Lab Tech position at its facility in Vancouver, WA.
An associate degree in Biology or related field is preferred, but not required. A high school diploma or GED is required.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– Strong attention to detail
– Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
– Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
– Ability to communicate clearly and professionally and be attentive to customer care/service
– A friendly and professional demeanor
– Ability to regularly lift 50lbs
– A valid Washington driver’s license and clean driving record (previous route driving experience and customer service is preferred)
The Lab Courier/Lab Technician duties include: safely transporting samples from customers to the lab on a fixed schedule, media/sample preparation, sample sorting and log-in, supervised specific sample testing steps, transcribing results, data entry, inventory control, washing glassware and general laboratory cleaning, and other tasks as assigned by management.
This is a full-time position and is eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. Candidates must be willing to work nights and weekends, as needed.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
IEH requires that all employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by CDC guidelines) for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 must be provided prior to or at the time of hire.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#628bf366cb76191c70a557c6
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“EEO is the Law” Poster: