IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is looking for a service-oriented and self-motivated professional to join our IT support team.
In this role, you will work on maintaining and monitoring the computer systems and networks for our business. You will be tasked with solving complex technical issues and will also collaborate with team members across all departments to assist them with their technical requirements.
IT Support Duties and Responsibilities
– Install and configure software and computer systems.
– Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
– Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
– Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
– Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
– Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
– Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
– Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology for the business.
– Participate in business-wide meetings to provide insight into technical requirements.
IT Support Requirements and Qualifications
– Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
– 2+ years of experience in a technical support role.
– Certifications are preferred, but not required.
– Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
– Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
– Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
– Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
– Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
– Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
This is a full-time position in which the employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period.
IEH requires that all employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by CDC guidelines) for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 must be provided prior to or at the time of hire.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at:
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“EEO is the Law” Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf