IEH Laboratories, a leader in food safety, is now accepting applications for a Field Technician/Sampling position at its facility in Salinas, CA.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
• An associate degree (required); a Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural or Environmental Science (preferred)
• Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Field Technician/Sampling duties include sampling of water and agricultural commodities at client facilities/origin and transporting to the lab.
This is a full-time position in which the employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The laboratory operates weekends, so candidates must be willing to work some weekends.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
IEH requires that all employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 must be provided prior to or at the time of hire.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#633db3c0cb76194ecbc8c89c
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“EEO is the Law” Poster: