IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for an Environmental Microbiologist I position at its facility in Granger, IN.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– BS or BA in Microbiology or a related field
– Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
– Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong attention to detail
– Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
Environmental Microbiologist duties include: analysis of environmental samples for bacteria, viruses, protozoa and water quality parameters, data entry, laboratory reporting, quality control, sample preparation, and other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position and will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The laboratory operates on weekends so candidates must be willing to work some weekends.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#62215a9ecb76191c70f85cf1
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“Know Your Rights” Poster: