Molecular Epidemiology, Inc. (MEI) is hiring for an Entry Level Accountant position at its corporate headquarters in Seattle, WA.
Qualifications needed for the position are:
– Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or equivalent training
– Knowledge in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, accounting practices and internal controls
– Knowledge of financial statements and reporting preparations
– Excellent verbal communication skills
– Well-organized and detail-oriented
– Able to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment
– Able to work well with others
– Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
This is a full-time position in which the employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period.
MEI requires that all employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by CDC guidelines) for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 must be provided prior to or at the time of hire.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at:
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single(1) PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“EEO is the Law” Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf