IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for a Deputy Laboratory Coordinator position at its facility in Little Rock, AR.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– A BS or BA in the biological sciences or a related field (required)
– Management experience: 2+ years (preferred)
– Industrial laboratory experience: 2+ years (preferred)
– Experience with ISO17025 standards (preferred)
– Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
– Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, high-throughput environment
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong attention to detail
– Strong understanding of food microbiology methods aseptic technique in the laboratory
General responsibilities include assisting the Laboratory Coordinator in perform the following:
– Ensuring all testing methodology is followed accurately
– Effectively managing staff performance to maintain 24/7 operations
– Overseeing QA/QC and maintaining compliance with ISO17025 standards
– Training staff in testing methods and maintain ongoing staff competence
– Effectively scheduling staff according to client needs
– Interacting with clients to maintain effective communication and ongoing understanding of client operational needs
– Maintaining communication with corporate departments to ensure all laboratory processes are up-to-date with latest requirements
The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, from 6:00am to 2:00pm. The laboratory operates 24/7, so candidates must be willing to work some nights and weekends. This is a full-time position and is eligible for benefits after a brief waiting period.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#65662acccb76193d42930de6
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“Know Your Rights” Poster: