DonLevy Laboratories, part of the IEH Laboratories and Consulting Group, is now accepting applications for a FT/PT Courier/Sample Administration Technician – Evening Shift (Crown Point, IN) position at its facility in Crown Point, IN.
DonLevy Laboratories is an independent, commercial, food testing laboratory dedicated to food safety and committed to quality challenges throughout the supply chain. We perform microbiological and chemistry analyses on environmental, raw material, and finished product samples submitted by food companies industry wide.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– A high school diploma or GED (required); an associate degree (preferred but not required)
– 1 year of customer service experience (required)
– Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Excel, Word)
– Typing speed of 35 WPM and proficiency with 10-key data entry
– Excellent verbal communication skills
– A friendly and professional demeanor
– Ability to complete administrative and general support tasks
– Sound judgment in day-to-day interactions
– Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment
– A Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
– Ability to occasionally lift 30lbs
Courier/Sample Administration Technician duties include: maintaining the company vehicle; utilizing the company courier vehicle to pick up samples at select locations; handling incoming calls and assisting customers; inventory and quality control; inputting sample information and analytical data accurately; performing sample receiving functions, including documenting client and sample information; sorting, verifying, and identifying incoming samples, and maintaining integrity of samples; and other duties as assigned.
Full-time employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#62c8b61fcb76194ecba77f4c
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“EEO is the Law” Poster: