JLA International, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for the Administrative Support Position at its facility in Edenton, NC.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– High School diploma or GED is required.
– Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Excel, Word).
– A detail-oriented approach in handling all tasks
– Ability to complete administrative tasks and general support
– Ability to demonstrate sound judgment in day-to-day interactions and communicate effectively
– Independently problem-solve and be resourceful to complete day-to-day activities as they arise
– Multi-task and assimilate information quickly
– Organize large amounts of information and track multiple deadlines
This is a full-time position in which the employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The schedule for this position is Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate-to-severe food allergies, particularly peanut allergies, are discouraged from applying.
JLA requires that all employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by CDC guidelines) for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 must be provided prior to or at the time of hire.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at:https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#628e5d22cb76191c70c76f94
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references (we encourage you to also submit unofficial
transcripts) in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“EEO is the Law” Poster: