IEH Laboratories offers a wide variety of services to assist our partners test for economic adulterants and verify the authenticity of their products.
Due to common and widespread occurrence of food fraud, testing foodstuffs to verify their authenticity has never been a wiser idea. Protect your brand’s good name by testing throughout your supply chain to help eliminate the purchase of adulterated products.
DNA and Protein Based Identification Services
IEH offers a variety of DNA and protein based testing services for species validation and substitution screening:
- Botanical Identification & Species Confirmation
- Fish & Shellfish Identification
- Meat Identification & Species Confirmation
Chemistry Based Identification and Adulteration Services:
Vegetable Oil Authentication
- Fatty Acid Profiling
Honey & Juice Authentication
- Identification of Added Sugar and/or High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Non-Organic Pesticide Residues
- Synthetic Fertilizer Detection
- Residual Solvents